Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Garance Doré dances for Petit Bateau



As you may, or may not, know, I'm a huge fan of Garance Doré and her videos. So when I visited her blog this morning and I saw a new video published, in which she appeared, I knew I had to share it with you. And so, after clicking the "replay" button a few times, here I am doing it.
Seriously, I know sometimes I'm such a pest with all this issue (because when I start posting videos it's very difficult to stop me) but YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT. If you, as me, love Garance Doré, I'm sure you'll enjoy it ♥

9 comments:

FOLLOWPIX - Anna Pitto said...

Wow Mumbles. This is perfection. As I love both garance dore and petit bateau!! Wow :-D thanks for sharing my dear!! :-D

wait for you on

www.followpix.com

bubbles on my planet said...

Adoro a Garance y me encanta la marca Petit Bateau, sobre todo para los niños! Bss

Mar said...

Aww que guapa está!!! Me ha encantado el video, qué divertido! Y el chico de la camisa quién es? Se me cae la babaaaa!

Un besito!!

Isquisofrenia said...

i really enjoy watching this

Anonymous said...

She seems really nice and funny!

Claudia B. said...

I'm also a huge fan of Garance's videos, this one is great but my favourite is this one (http://blip.tv/garance/postcardsainttropez-3749024) recorded in Saint Tropez.

What are you going to do on your Christmas holidays?
x.

Violet Dreams said...

Lo he tenido que ver en silencio porque estoy en la biblio pero ay, que graciosa!
cuando llegue a casa lo veo

xx
B

Mary said...

Awesome post!
& Happy Holidays

From your new Follower,
Mary from ♥ meowwzie.blogspot.com ♥

Bleinch said...

Está genial!!!!!!
Quiero terminar mis tardes de café así!