Saturday, 17 December 2011

Jenni Kayne: my new discovery


Last week I saw on Style.com some of the new pre-fall collections, and I decided to click on Jenni Kayne, because I had never heard about the brand before. Well... it happened something similar to when I saw Phillip Lim for the first time, I loved it and started to search in the archives looking for more runway pictures, so here you have the result, some of my favourite outfits from the past seasons.
Hope you like it as much as I do, everything it's just so nice, lovely and wearable, that it's (almost) impossible not to like their clothes ♥

7 comments:

Bleinch said...

Me encanta el vestidito plateado!!!!!

bubbles on my planet said...

el tercer look de la primera línea me chifla, sencillo y perfecto! bss

LaiLa said...

Me encantan los outfits de la primera fila, y estoy totalmente de acuerdo contigo, es imposible que no te gusten sus fotos, la ropa se puede llevar en el día a día, y bueno, me encanta! yo tampoco conocía la marca hehe.
Un beso!

FOLLOWPIX - Anna Pitto said...

Your new discovery is a great discovery! ove this brand .-D

New posts on
www.followpix.com

Wait for you!!

Krystal said...

SUCH great looks...i like this a lot.

Fashion Insanity said...

Love the looks you picked. Such a great designer!

clau said...

Lo que daria para tener en mi fondo de armario unos de esos vestidos!Preciosos!
Besitos